Speedo/Tach/Fuel Gauge Dies

Scott Geyer

Having some issues with my 3 gauges suddenly turning off when I'm driving and then coming back on. Has anybody had this issue? And were able to fix it?

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Having some issues with my 3 gauges suddenly turning off when I'm driving and then coming back on. Has anybody had this issue? And were able to fix it?
My issue is a little different but I did have that at one point. I put spacers in between the cluster and the bar to get the cluster wires off the bar. It made that particular issue go away. I had to also buy longer bolts to hold the cluster to the frame.

My particular problem now is that the speedometer isn't working and I'm getting a Power Steering error on the cluster.

Scott Geyer

My issue is a little different but I did have that at one point. I put spacers in between the cluster and the bar to get the cluster wires off the bar. It made that particular issue go away. I had to also buy longer bolts to hold the cluster to the frame.

My particular problem now is that the speedometer isn't working and I'm getting a Power Steering error on the cluster.
Let me know if you figure our the power steering alert on the dash. That happened to me the first time I started it up last month and it lasted about a minute