Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

KSLunsfo

I've had plans for a front wing forever now, but seeing as that keeps getting put off...

Add me in for an intercooler version (with opening).

By the way, how many existing bolt points does this plate utilize? I will likely do something a little different up front including adding a single center hole to give access to the single bolt/nut that's holding the nose of my hood down. My hood concept hinges backwards via the original 2 rear mount points.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
I have converted to turbo so please include me on the list for no opening non-intercooler version.

Thanks!

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
By the way, how many existing bolt points does this plate utilize? I will likely do something a little different up front including adding a single center hole to give access to the single bolt/nut that's holding the nose of my hood down. My hood concept hinges backwards via the original 2 rear mount points.
Since it will come blank, you can do whatever you like, but I instruct people to line up the frame/body with the splitter, then use the radiator support bolts as your main mounting point. From there, 2 bolts where the “firewall” meet the floor makes it plenty secure. It still seems like it needs support up front and there are many ways to do that using some brackets, cables or rods. The options are up to you

KSLunsfo

Since it will come blank, you can do whatever you like, but I instruct people to line up the frame/body with the splitter, then use the radiator support bolts as your main mounting point. From there, 2 bolts where the “firewall” meet the floor makes it plenty secure. It still seems like it needs support up front and there are many ways to do that using some brackets, cables or rods. The options are up to you
Cables / rods are what I'm leaning towards to enable opening the hood without having to remove the splitter.

Zacm829

Put me down for an intercooled version! Let me know when the order form comes out. Hope I made the order deadline.