Search results

1. R

Chassis #261 for sale -- LSJ-T swapped 06 donor

Been debating whether or not to post my build for sale for awhile now. Finally made the decision to part ways though. Life events have changed my plans and I'm not able to invest the time into this project like I want. Car is essentially built. Was in the tuning stages with ZZP and was chasing...
  2. R

DF Stock W2A intercooler

Long story short, my LSJ intake laminova cores are leaking, and my repair attempts have been unsuccessful. So I'm going to switch to an external W2A intercooler configuration and wanted to see if anyone knew which was the stock intercooler that DF provides with their kits for the LNF. I know...
  3. R

WTB LSJ intake manifold w/cores

Been fighting a coolant leak and found it leaking in the manifold. All of my o-rings and seals are in good shape so it has to be my laminova cores. During my rebuild I was too rough pulling them out and damaged the ends too much for the o-rings to seal. I’d need 3 new cores (4th one looks...
  4. R

Clock Spring Wiring for Quick Release

I'm going with the NRG quick release, hub and wheel and would like to keep the horn on the wheel. I broke my clock spring during the wheel removal though so need to buy a new one. However, I'm curious how those 2 connectors that went to the back of the wheel (airbag?) are going to wire up on the...
  5. R

r3drckt - extended track - 06 SS/SC G85

Hey Everyone. Name is Joe and I’ve been lurking the forums for about 2-3 months now. I’m located in Pensacola, Florida. Already connected with JPas and Jaredthenav and asked some questions regarding their builds, both have been helpful with suggestions. Acquired my donor on 24 October 2020 from...