Search results

1. Chris_WNC

New thicker windscreen

Did you go with an abrasion resistant polycarb or do coating of some sort? My DF screen has gotten hazy and swirly after a couple of years. It's about time to replace it.
  2. Chris_WNC

Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

I think you’re good. Those oblong holes let it fit. Mine was the same.
  3. Chris_WNC

Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

There is adjustment where the cable goes into that black portion. The off white collar thingy lifts out and you can adjust the depth that the end of the shifter cable goes into the black portion. It's grooved in there, sort of.
  4. Chris_WNC

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

I want to try to glass something one of these days too. Keep us updated on your progress. Lessons learned and such.
  5. Chris_WNC

Chris_WNC's Track Frame #338 '09 LT Auto. REGISTERED in NC.

I checked my rear alignment yesterday before I took off on a data logging run. Woah, it was off from when I dropped the subframe for the engine swap. Left rear needed a slight toe adjustment. Right rear needed 1 degree of camber and an inch of toe taken out of it. :rolleyes: The data logging...
  6. Chris_WNC

Mikes Extended, Full Frame Goblin - 2009 Cobalt LS with 135k donor

My HP Tuners math for Injector Duty Cycle shows as: Injector Pulse Width (minute) * Engine Speed (rpm) / 2 * 100
  7. Chris_WNC

Neat. So your graph numbers are half values of duty cycle? 31.8 in the graph equals 63.6% duty cycle? If so...I need to lay off the boost until I get different injectors.
  8. Chris_WNC

How are you getting injector duty cycle? I’ve only been able to find avg pulse width bank 1.
  9. Chris_WNC

My goblin is......

A big hit with Lt. Dan.
  10. Chris_WNC

I’ll check the description tomorrow. Looks like you’re right on that math though. @Gtstorey Here's the description. It's per 5v. [ECM] 4010 - MAP Sensor Linear: The linear calibration of the MAP sensor (slope) in pressure per 5 volts.
  11. Chris_WNC

I got the stage 1 sensor kit from ZZP. They sent two of those sensors and a couple of wiring adapters. I got the linear and offset from a different website that has the sensor listed individually. Key on engine off pressure is good. There's some airflow correlation settings under engine...
  12. Chris_WNC

I was maxing out the stock MAP so I swapped in one of the Bosch 0281002845 3 Bar versions that come in the Stage 1 sensor kit from ZZP. I made the changes in HP Tuners for linear and offset as suggested by ZZP and had issues immediately. The car wouldn't start using those settings for some...
  13. Chris_WNC

Tuning for automatic 4T45E

I remember reading that thread that was linked. Those are some nice guys.
  14. Chris_WNC

I've got the MPVI2 and credits. I'm just not sure what to start changing. :cool:
  15. Chris_WNC

I've recently swapped my stock donor LAP with a LDK/6758 combo. Donor was an NA Automatic car. I'd like to tune the transmission so that I'm revving a little higher for longer. That turbo really likes being over 3k RPM. :D Currently the auto is doing its damnedest to keep the revs as low as...
  16. Chris_WNC

I took care of that collapsing intake tube. It's mostly hard pipe now. I also added a small straight through muffler to my exhaust pipe. My welding still sucks. I see header wrap in my future!
  17. Chris_WNC

MPVI2 + Datalink question.

I went through the motions for boost math again and did not click the "use generic settings" this time. It auto populated the AEM address. Duh. :rolleyes: I pinged 20.7 psi. Oops. Probably should get that manual boost controller on there.
  18. Chris_WNC

MPVI2 + Datalink question.

I'm trying to get my charts and gauges set up in HP Tuners for data logging. I've got the MPVI2 with Datalink and have a couple of AEM gauges connected to the analog inputs. I used the Transform function for both gauges (4110 AFR and 4406 Boost). I'm getting data in HP Tuners and all seems...
  19. Chris_WNC

lol. Yeah. All good with the wideband on the gauge and in HPT. I’m going to reconfigure that intake side tomorrow.
  20. Chris_WNC

Yes. I’ll double check the filter tomorrow.