Search results

1. Robinjo

Grayson M Full Cage Goblin #488 - 07 SS/SC donor

I'm guessing mine is somewhere in the 220-240 hrsprs range as I have the 2.8"pulley and supporting items (from the previous owner) and it's F@#$% fast. It'll take you a couple months to be able to get comfortable with it. Like, so fast that when you just take off from a stop 'slowly' it still...
  2. Robinjo

Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

Kristen Bell with Ralley got me hooked up super easy.
  3. Robinjo

Dan's #495 build (2006 SS/SC)

PM me your email address and I'll send you the connector chart I made recently. You could check every connector to the other end before giving up on this one. It'll make more sense once you see the excel file. This would be something you work on while looking for a 'new' harness.
  4. Robinjo

GM Low Speed Data Wires - Power Steering Issue with Speedo Loss

Thanks for that, but that's all stuff I've tried a bit. That does confirm that the two I was getting no continuity to C1 pin 18 and 36 were just completely removed. A new thing for me to test is the VSS (vehicle speed sensor) circuit. I read on some Cobalt forums that they has similar issues...
  5. Robinjo

Ah. B. Normal: GOB-BALT build has Started!

I wouldn't trust any of those welds. I can do better than that and I'm awful at welding. Was it his first time ever welding?
  6. Robinjo

Ghostknife's #383 Track SS/SC

I didn't have to remove the belt or the HX pump, only the lower bolt on the A/C compressor. But if you needed to replace the HX pump then you're already in there. Maybe i had to remove lower bracket bolts to the pump though (I can't recall). I found it a lot easier to just drop the whole...
  7. Robinjo

Speedo/Tach/Fuel Gauge Dies

My issue is a little different but I did have that at one point. I put spacers in between the cluster and the bar to get the cluster wires off the bar. It made that particular issue go away. I had to also buy longer bolts to hold the cluster to the frame. My particular problem now is that the...
  8. Robinjo

AllData shows that PCM C1 pin #16 going to the ODB port pin #2. I'll check that but are you sure it's tied into the LS Data bundle?
  9. Robinjo

I actually found one to the DLC that was sheared and barely touching. I now have my Cluster back and it is reading the 'Power Steering Error' message again. I'll check the theft deterrent system schematic and repost the continuity check results once I have it all. When I was messing with it I...
  10. Robinjo

Ok, may have found something. There are 5 LS data wires for the LSJ, do they all connect together at the junction (used to be a splice pack)? I only get continuity between the DLC pin 1 and BCM C2 Pin 38. High Speed data wires all have continuity as listed in post #35 above. All other...
  11. Robinjo

Ghostknife's #383 Track SS/SC

One of the alternator bolts holds the pan on too. Plus the two lower trans bolts (you got those).
  12. Robinjo

Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

You do use the Cobalt knuckles in the rear. Yes, use an Allen wrench in the strut shaft to pin it in place while tightening the locknut on the damper shafts.
  13. Robinjo

Thanks, this all gives me much more information about wiring harnesses and the various names listed in the AllData charts.
  14. Robinjo

Thanks for that info. Can there be multiple Signal Grounds per circuit?
  15. Robinjo

Going through AllData and making a reference chart for myself, what is the difference between Ground and Signal Ground?
  16. Robinjo

AllData

Ok, well use mine up and someone else can buy the next years round.....
  17. Robinjo

AllData

What free service? Too late now, they have my years money.
  18. Robinjo

AllData

Since Ross's AllData expired and I need to use it I went ahead and ordered a years subscription for a 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged. Feel free to use it as needed! https://my.alldata.com/#/home [email protected] Robinjo1980!
  19. Robinjo

Just for sanity I checked all the high speed data connections and got continuity across them. OBD2 pin 6 to PS pin 1 (tan/black) OBD2 pin 14 to PS pin 2 (tan) PS pin 4 to BCM J2 pin 1 (brown/white) PS pin 5 to BCM J2 pin 19 (brown) BCM J2 pin 2 to PCM C1 pin 1 (tan/black) BCM J2 pin 20 to PCM...
  20. Robinjo

Robinjo #405 Full Cage - 2006 SS/SC Build "Drago"

Yes and no. I had bought a ‘new’ pan about a year ago as my original was cracked and sweating oil. It still had a piece in it but I got the tip out before installing it. This new dipstick was so tight I had to gently tap it with a block and hammer.