Search results

1. Metal Mech

I won another auction.

My job orders from there all the time and still haven’t gotten one
  2. Metal Mech

Metal Mech's Goblin #397 - 2.4L N/A Standard Frame (Project Phoenix)

Thanks again for the hook up. I hope we can meet again when the Goblin is done.
  3. Metal Mech

I won another auction.

I call dibs if you get another one. I still haven’t got lucky on that end
  4. Metal Mech

New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

I plan to buy one eventually. Just budget doesn’t allow at the moment when I still need stage 2
  5. Metal Mech

New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

Don’t worry you can sell it to me if it doesn’t fit
  6. Metal Mech

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

If you do this again please let me know. I just saw one in person a few weeks ago and I want one for sure
  7. Metal Mech

Metal Mech's Goblin #397 - 2.4L N/A Standard Frame (Project Phoenix)

Wait, do you actually have some of my tools !?! Haha
  8. Metal Mech

[SOLD]: Seats, free to a good home (read: a Goblin builder)

Hey I will take them. I can’t come get them till Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I’m in Allentown so hour fifteen drive for me. only reason I can’t come get them sooner is I work two jobs Sunday night thru Thursday
  9. Metal Mech

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Thank you Lonny, that takes a bit of stress off of me trying figure out my budget and not missing out on parts to complete my car.
  10. Metal Mech

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

I saw that but stage two technically isn’t a whole kit.
  11. Metal Mech

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Ok so I still have not ordered my stage two yet. I’ve run into financial issues and out it on the back burner while I work on other finances. I know you said all of 2024 and plenty of parts later, but will there be a cut off time for me to make sure I still get my stage two?
  12. Metal Mech

Joe's 2009 F40 SS/TC #470

Oh I know how you feel. That was me when I needed to be outside stripping the donor.
  13. Metal Mech

Do you need to come over and look at my engine. I know it’s different but I still have the harness attached to everything.
  14. Metal Mech

Well at least someone is making progress.
  15. Metal Mech

RC Cars

I also used to own a boat. Sadly not anymore but I do want a new one eventually I still have this boat kit but it’s so old and I did a rough job when I started working it I don’t think I will ever get it on the water but will still build it and display it. Just too unique not to.
  16. Metal Mech

RC Cars

I’ll get better pics when I finish them but have made some progress.
  17. Metal Mech

Goblin "ABS Emulator" - disable ABS, traction control and brake warning lights

Dammit I want it and got beat out again. Why do these always pop up when I’m at work
  18. Metal Mech

Wallace58 other builds.

That’s the FF 818. Uses a Subaru drive train. Mid engine like the Goblins. They have three versions but aren’t currently making any new kits. Rumor mill says they are revamping it. Either new body style or different drivetrain setup.
  19. Metal Mech

Gonna have to get my rack paint toucbed up and back on. May need you to come over later this week and help me flip my frame over.