1923 T Bucket Roadster

Hi Everyone,

New to the group, but a long-time DF forum shadow lurker....I have been following DF since the initial inceptions back in 2014 and finally decided to pull the trigger on a frame. Got 500 so I will be starting that very soon on the channel.

But wanted to share my current project I'm finishing up so I can make room for the Goblin. It's a 1923 Speedway Ford T Roadster with a 69 SBC 350 pulled from an old Vette and a TH350 pulled from a junkyard Chevelle and a ton of 3D printed parts. The frame I left outside for a few days, cleaned and then hit with BullDog and 2 Stage Nassam Clear to give it that...Rat Look. The body Im currently working on spraying with Epoxy Primer, then High Build and ending that with Harley Denim Black, which is Flat Black but with a Flat Clear so it looks like rattle can but not cheap AF.

The rear end is a 3.50 31 Spline Currie 3rd Member and a Currie Ford 9 Inch Rear.

My plan is to finish this and drive it for HRPT 2024 which will be about 1400 miles. The Bucket weighs about 1344 Lbs and the SBC is a modest 290. I will document as much as I can up here as I move along but Video is more my thing. Also, I will be picking up #500 in person.....doing a big loop for the holidays, driving from S FL to Nebraska-Colorado-DF Pick Up (Might sleep in their parking lot), and back home.

500 is getting an 09 LNF....I have a 07 Solstice GXP LNF floating around but didnt want to pull that one apart hahahaha

If T-Buckets are your thing, here is the link to the channel build. There's about 10 episodes https://www.youtube.com/@GearHeadzGarageUSA/featured

Attachments

Last edited: