Florida Goblins

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Hello sir are you in N Orlando? Im from Orlando also 32824 you probably done by this time? I started on my Goblin chassis 443 doing harness and done with all panels,don't know what next to do front of the or back or engine i need little help can we meet o got couple of questions my phone 4074962105 Vitali
Just my opinion but wiring and brake and clutch line placement first! It tends to lay under, around and through everything! Leave out lights and mirrors wires, flagged with tape ID tabs, for final assembly. Next Engine and trans. Then instruments, Pedals. Rack and steering column, then suspension. You can make up the suspension in "sub assemblies" on a work bench and set them aside until needed. (Place, but don't bolt down, the driver's seat; so you can sit and dream a little when time allows! ZOOM ZOOM!):cool:

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
At the least, follow the first several videos to get your build basics in the right direction. Once you get moving you start getting a feel for where things go or what the next step can or could be.

*edit - I definitely wouldn't secure the firewall this early in the build.