Not sure that I can be considered an other build.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
The thought did cross my mind, but it could be risky. The build might only have 200 miles on it since completed?

If I didn’t have the burden of a job, I would definitely drive it home.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Or Mr. Sasquatch I could drive it from Portland to Queen Creek and you could keep the fluids change until I move back there when I retire in a few years?

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Storage units are about $290 mo. and I promise only to drive her on Sunday mornings to church - and to the occasional cars and coffee in Queen Creek. ;):D

Jareth

Goblin Guru
So “Desert”, if I May use your first name where do they host the Cars & Coffee in Queen Creek?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
At the business parking lot on the northeast corner of south Power Rd and east Riggs Rd, next to the Rock Point Coffee Co - which is about 1/4 mile north of Riggs. They have it the second Saturday of every month from 7:00 to 11:00.

And I prefer Mr. Sqwatch or 'some even call me Tim' :rolleyes:;), Desert is just my descriptor - kinda but not quite a pronoun...like I'd ever use one of those! LOL!!!!

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Cool, that’s just 7.4 miles from our house. My wife can not wait to move back.

How often do you make it out to the one in Scottsdale?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Don't drive that far if I can help it. From what I've been told, the Scottsdale C&C is 1/2 all new Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Porsches from people who are 'look at me, look how much money I have' types. I'd rather see a car that someone spent time restoring and building, that was paid for by hard work and nights/weekends in the garage busting a knuckle over an open beer.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I don't see a prancing horse, a raging bull, or a kaiser coat of arms on your hood - so you probably might not fit in, they will move your 'old car' to the back of parking lot...maybe. LOL!!! :D

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I'm soooo disappointed it didn't get to spend (interim) time here in AZ, rather than making that looooooooooooooong trip to the east coast. It would have been babied - I promised! ;):D

Glad to see your new toy made it there safe and sound.