2. Jareth

I won another auction.

Sorry couldn’t help myself :p
  3. Jareth

I won another auction.

No, not that one, this one.
  4. Jareth

I won another auction.

I’m on a roll, I won another auction, this time for Ron’s Goblin :)
  5. Jareth

Anks329 - Extended City - '07 LS - #190 REGISTERED

That’s a good idea, just added this to my Amazon cart, to mount somewhere in the front side of the hood.
  6. Jareth

So what’s this?

Look what I stumbled across today.
  7. Jareth

Dragon Motorsports 2.0 [Extended\Open-Frame\Easy Entry Door Bars] - [2007 LSJ SS Donor] - [Frame #392]

Perhaps to help someone in the future this is a replacement hose for Intercooler up to engine port. If I had known how hard it was going to be to find a replacement I would have not cut the original one out.
  8. Jareth

Dfkitcar supplied rear calipers pay attention

I initially did the same thing and then learned air bubbles need to flow up not down, switching them allowed me properly bleed them.
  9. Jareth

Dragon Motorsports 2.0 [Extended\Open-Frame\Easy Entry Door Bars] - [2007 LSJ SS Donor] - [Frame #392]

What is the purpose of that plate< what does it cover?
  10. Jareth

Thanks Ross, guess I’ll be having a can of soup for supper :p
  11. Jareth

Will this be some sort of an issue, I hear what the video says but if I put mine in the first hole this small bolt interferes with the frame.
  12. Jareth

How about the same for the other side, it was a little harder figuring out what hole to use, and my first selection was wrong?
  13. Jareth

With it just me installing this Engine Hoist Crane made it easier to get holes lined up.
  14. Jareth

I used Cobalt Seat Bolts on passenger side, can someone remind me what two bolts to use with the spacers on transmission side?