Search results

1. 95Blitz

Jeep,Explorer,F150

Engine, Transmission, Transfer case removal has started. I went ahead and removed the evaporator and box because it will need to come out later anyway. I think something will need to be done about the steering shaft.
  2. 95Blitz

Tow-Rig - 2003 Silverado 1500HD - Quadrasteer

Looks like a good base to start from. :)
  3. 95Blitz

Front splitter installation and reviews

Nice well thought out...
  4. 95Blitz

Jeep,Explorer,F150

Almost everything is out of the F150 just need to remove a few more harnesses from in the dash. Heck of a Saturday getting the engine, transmission, and transfer case out, and moved into the building for storage. I have a week or so left of stripping the F150 down before it's off to the crusher.
  5. 95Blitz

Jeep,Explorer,F150

I didn't get everything I wanted to get done today, but I did get some work done. Drive shafts and part of the exhaust is off.
  6. 95Blitz

Jeep,Explorer,F150

Almost ready to pull the Coyote and 6 speed out of the F150, still need to pull drive shafts and the transfer case. The shafts and case should be out tomorrow and the engine will be out this weekend. More pictures then.
  7. 95Blitz

Jeep,Explorer,F150

Yeah the early F150 with the coyote has the 6R80 or ZF6HP up till 18 i think then the 10 speed was installed. I know the coyote will fit in a 2wd explorer engine bay because it fits in a Ranger engine bay basically the same same. My concern is the A/C box(I want A/C) and the front diff. And...
  8. 95Blitz

Jeep,Explorer,F150

Out of the Explorer for the Jeep will be engine, trans, ECM, harnesses and maybe the cluster not sure yet on that one. Oh and part of the rear drive shaft.
  9. 95Blitz

Front splitter installation and reviews

I still need to install mine, Man you guys are killing me.
  10. 95Blitz

Jeep,Explorer,F150

I have got massive engine swaps about to happen. So I have had a 02 Jeep TJ for a few years now (daily driver) I replaced synchro's and a few other parts in the trans a few months back, but the trans is still giving problems. I thought about swapping the manual for the auto trans but, I really...
  11. 95Blitz

Peak Auto Auctions/Vin Decoder

I had no clue about either of these. Peak seams like a better deal than Copart. Copart's fees are crazy, I just won an auction for $375 and the total with fees was 727 and I picked it up at the lot. https://peakautoauctions.com/ https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/decoder/
  12. 95Blitz

Wide wheel options

I'm running these. https://lmr.com/item/LRS-102671653/1994-04-Mustang-Machined-Deep-Dish-03-Cobra-Wheel-17X105
  13. 95Blitz

City to Track (no cage to full cage) Conversion

I asked once and was told it was a one off, you might get a different answer so give it a try.
  14. 95Blitz

Engine Covers

You know I forgot I did that, but i cut mine just past the screw down locations.
  15. 95Blitz

F40 rear trans bracket

F35 here also, I had to drill out the holes in mine to get it close so i hammer the bolt in... :(
  16. 95Blitz

Engine Covers

Not that I know of....
  17. 95Blitz

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Order placed.
  18. 95Blitz

Clean Up in Classifieds

done.
  19. 95Blitz

New project / travel vehicle

Lets see the inside..