Search results

1. FieroReinke

2024 Locost Gathering

we are about a month out. If you havent already, please let me know if you will joining us. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and some fun driving.
  2. FieroReinke

2024 Locost Gathering

Oh and for those that have joined us for previous gatherings, I have fixed my brake light issue. :cool:
  3. FieroReinke

2024 Locost Gathering

Super 8 does have a nice lane on the left for parking trucks with trailers. Hampton has a nice lane on the right for trailer. Days Inn has a nice open parking lot beside the hotel and we will be going to the restaurant on the same parking lot on Thrusday.
  4. FieroReinke

2024 Locost Gathering

For anyone going, please send me a PM so I can send you the latest route maps. Agenda is below. Harrison is a little bigger city than we normally use a base of operations so instead of everyone meeting at a hotel, we are going to meet on the outskirts of town. it will be a lot easier than...
  5. FieroReinke

2024 Locost Gathering

We are on for May 16-18 in Harrison AR. Please let me know if you can make it, what days, and if anyone will be joining you so I can let the restaurants have a count. As before we will have short drive on Thursday, Long drives Friday and Saturday and short drive on Sunday for those that can...
  6. FieroReinke

2024 Locost Gathering

I wanted to invite the Goblin group to the Locost Gathering again. The current plan is to base this year out of Harrison AR. I will be heading down to scout the routes on March 4th and 5th. I will post the routes and details after I get back. I am looking at either May 16-18 or June 6-8, but...
  7. FieroReinke

2023 Locost Gathering June 8-10

We are under two weeks from the event. Please let me know if you will be able to make it if you haven't already so I can let the restaurants know headcounts. We have some great roads picked out as usual.
  8. FieroReinke

Sorry for the confusion it is June 8-10
  9. FieroReinke

I am hosting a gathering again and invite any Goblin owners that are interested to join us in enjoying some fun Missouri backroads. Details can be seen on the LocostUSA.com forum. Please reply to this thread if you will be coming so I can keep track of number of people to let the...
  10. FieroReinke

2022 Gathering with the Locost Group

I sent an email to all attending with the latest routes and agenda. If you were planning on coming and did not receive the email. Please let me know. It was a large email due to the maps, so check your spam folder.
  11. FieroReinke

Glad you will be able to make it Chad. My plan was to drive through downtown Friday evening with a stop by the Capital for pictures before we go to dinner. Less than 3 weeks away from the Gathering. Make sure to let me know if you are coming if you haven't yet. I did some more scouting...
  12. FieroReinke

Gathering is about a month away. Please let me know if you are coming so I can let the restaurants know on how many people to expect. Another video of some of the roads. I am still finishing up my winter projects on the Seven so I had to do this drive in my appliance, so not as exciting and...
  13. FieroReinke

Gathering is less than 2 months away. Please let me know if you will be joining. A sample of the roads we will be driving and more to come. [youtube]
  14. FieroReinke

I am checking to see if there is any interest in another gathering with the locost group in Missouri. I was wanting to hold one in the Eminence MO area, but I don't see how I can get down there to scout routes in time, so I put together a few routes closer to my home around Jefferson City, MO...
  15. FieroReinke

Mountain View, Arkansas Meetup

posted this on the Locostusa.com seven forum. not sure yet if I will be able to make it or not. I have been planning a gathering similar to the event we had in Lake of the Ozarks, but this time in Eminence MO. With how close that is to Mountain View, I may have to adjust my routes to include...