Search results

1. Markm

NACA duct

Has anyone tried mounting the naca ducts on the inside and also had their hood tilting? I need to mock up the radiator to check clearance but I’m optimistic it can be accomplished
  2. Markm

Engine cover

Anyone have any ideas on using Dzus fasteners for the engine cover? Instead of using bolts I was going to attempt to use dzus fasteners to make it quicker/easier to remove the engine cover
  3. Markm

The wife’s Goblin, 2007 L61 F23

The start of chassis #496. My name is Mark and my wife is Veronica. I have about 24 years worth of experience in Chevrolet service until I started working from home in 2020. Picked up our kit Friday morning and toured DF with Adam which was really good fun. Emmett and I (my son) unloaded our...
  4. Markm

Upgradeable goblin from n/a to supercharged

Hopefully in the next few weeks I’ll be picking up our chassis #496 to get started on. Today’s question for y’all is I’m building the car from a donor L61 f23 and plan on installing the LSD in the F23 and eventually will get another engine to build with the supercharger on it. What would y’all...
  5. Markm

Hydraulic parking brake

Is anyone using a hydraulic parking brake for a different approach to the manual park brake? I was just thinking about them the other day and thought it would help cut some cost on an upcoming build