'06 Saturn Ion Redline donor for sale with HPT

CajunJeff

Putting out feelers to sell my '06 Redline. It has 175K miles, needs a bunch of little repairs and at this point, I no longer need it. A lot of small interior stuff needs repairs (sunroof gearbox, window clips, headliner is out) but that wouldn't matter to most folks here. Located in south Louisiana.

Car is a competition package car (LSD diff, gray wheels, LED ladder tach, boost gauge). Mechanically, it needs a timing chain set and an alternator. Shifter bushings are pretty worn out. But it still runs and drives perfectly fine. It has GM stage 2 (42#) injectors with the factory tune. Stock pulley, but I have a Billetflow 3.1" pulley I never put on. Has urethane motor/trans mounts. Comes with a copy of HPTuners and the MVPI Pro interface.

Mechanically, it's the same as a Cobalt SS/SC, but the wiring harness is slightly different, so there will likely be some adjustments needed to use the harness in a Goblin. I could sell it on Facebook or something, but it really would be ideal for something like this.

Asking $1500, I'd like to see this go towards someone building something cool than it just getting parted out by a wholesaler.

Ross

Goblin Guru
$1500 including HP Tuners!!! This looks like a good deal for a goblin builder. I'm kind of surprised some new builder hasn't grabbed it yet.

CajunJeff

I cranked it up and drove it today... Still runs strong. But the longer it sits, the worse shape it's going to be.