SOLD: Brake proportioning valve and brake lines for a SC or NA goblin

Ross

Goblin Guru
New 260-12627 - Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve , and used brake lines.

A proportioning valve will allow your goblin to stop quicker, and you can balance your tire setup, as the stock Cobalt settings are quite different than what your goblin needs.

If your master cylinder has the 10mm on the MC brake lines, then this will fit your car.
The adjustment knob is reachable between the A arms, so you can adjust it trackside, with the hood on.
Here is the original thread that talks about adding one to goblin.

I have installed DF's brake lines in my car, and the new proportioning valve from that kit was the same as my old one, so it is now here for sale.
$90, shipping included.

Last edited:

Jcas

Ross

That should work on a 2007 NA correct. If you thinks so I would be interested in that.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I think it will, as Lonny only sells 2 kits, the 10mm or 12mm kit.
10mm master cylinders were on NA and SC cars, while the turbo cars have 12mm.

Jcas

10 really rings a bell for me. I think mine is the 10. so how can we arrange payment to ya

Ross

Goblin Guru
Sold!
Those are some bad ass lines! Thanks for making them Russell, and making autocross better for our community.
They are off to help Jcas make some quicker stops.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Nice. Glad I could help. I’m glad they made it to production. Probably the single best mod for our cars. :cool:

Jcas

Kinda funny as I we just happened to have a really nice morning this morning and I had just put a new battery in the car a couple of weeks ago and thought I would jump in and get my hair cut down the steet and I had to grab brakes hard as another driver did not see me and well... just seemed fitting to take Ross up on his offer