Florida Goblins

rdesimone

You have Space Coast Powder Coating in Cocoa Fl.

If I can get Goblin to run good with Chad and all the other help from the forum , Getting ready to go for a ride after Chad tuned it for me. This morning
If your home tomorrow I can take a ride up.
AMCAMX1969. Maybe we can take a ride over his house and see him.
I just turned 63 in June
Just call 1-800-Fat-Crack
1-772-370-6883
Goblin 189
Zoom Zoom,
Thank you for taking my phone call. Currently, I do not have any special ‘handle’ so you can refer to me as Ralph or ‘Dr. D’. As I said, I am in Rockledge, not Titusville. I believe it is AMCAMX1969 who is in Titusville and he is welcome to call me anytime. I am sorry that I cannot meet anyone in person right now, since my wife and I are traveling. Have a safe and happy Independence Day!
Ralph

JPas914

All these goblins in FL and still the state is being difficult! The state of "Florida man" for heaven's sake. If we have a FL meet up, there will be more Montana plates than FL!
Given the issues everyone else has had, I was a little surprised the state let me renew my registration. :D

Last edited:

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Given the issues everyone else has had, I was a little surprised the state let me renew my registration. :D
I think because you’re already titled/registered in Florida, they don’t care. I remember someone threatening to look into the already registered ones and revoking them over a year ago but nothing ever came of it thankfully.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
All the Florida Gang! Heading to Tarpon Springs December 23-January 8th. Will be towing the Goblin down to cruise the area. Anyone interested in meeting up and doing a cruise/dinner?

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
All the Florida Gang! Heading to Tarpon Springs December 23-January 8th. Will be towing the Goblin down to cruise the area. Anyone interested in meeting up and doing a cruise/dinner?
If you get anywhere near the I-10 & I-75 intersection (Lake City) I will meet up with you. I live 18 miles from there.

MX184

There is two goblins in the clearwater area. I *should* have a tag for mine by the time you get here. Working on that this week.

MX184

The State of Florida is dragging their feet on my tag. But if there's some way I can trailer mine over there from Clearwater I'll do it.

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
If you know when you will be at the I-10 & I-75 intersection (Lake City). I will drive over in my Goblin and meet you for a meal. I am about 3 hours from your destination.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
If you know when you will be at the I-10 & I-75 intersection (Lake City). I will drive over in my Goblin and meet you for a meal. I am about 3 hours from your destination.
We usually stay in Forsyth GA when making this trip, the 10/75 intersection is about 3 hours from there. I would imagine it would be about 9am-ish time wise.

MX184

Another good weekly cruise if you're into older cars is Thursday nights at quaker steak and lube. 10400 49th St N, Clearwater, FL 33762

MX184

I checked out Detail Garage today and it looks like I can probably park my trailer at the coca-cola plant next door with no issue saturday morning. So, I'll be there.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
I checked out Detail Garage today and it looks like I can probably park my trailer at the coca-cola plant next door with no issue saturday morning. So, I'll be there.
Awesome, we made it down but not without issues. Hoping the rain holds out until the afternoon for us. I’ll be there Saturday though

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
appreciate the offer. My truck blew the head gasket in KY on the way down, too much boost lol. So we rented a truck in order to make the rest of the trip with the goblin in the trailer. Lucky I am down here for another week and a half, hope it’s close to done by the time I leave.