Helpful Photo Albums

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Those photo albums will help so much, Thank you VERY much for taking the extra time to help us
It is very much appreciated, Y’all are the best.

Last edited:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Here’s the updated coolant reservoir bracket. This is the best way I could find on supercharged models.

I had it all the way back with the spacers and the hose/nipple would hit the air intake. Everything was in a bind there.

I moved the bracket to the seat mount (inside or outside of the mount) and it would ”work” but the air intake would push on the hose. I could see this being an issue over time.

Moving the bracket all the way forward with the spacers (like pictured), gave everything enough room to be happy.

Attachments

ATMironov

@Adam The “Turbo Charger Pipes, Intercooler and Intake” link isn’t working.
Anyone have good photos of the set up?

Thanks!

Last edited:

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Yeah I checked the store as well. Maybe to many ppl didn’t ask and they thought there wasn’t enough demand for them.
Call them. There are some things they have that just don’t show up in the store.
That DF holiday service will shine through! ;)

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Depending on how the wheel speed sensor is made, you may be able to use a hacksaw and cut off the part that sticks out to far. I was able to remove one of mine without getting to far in. The first one I cut a little to close and had a small hole I sealed with epoxy.

ColoradoCryptoTrader

I cut my ABS sensors on the cobalts rear bubs flush with a mini hack saw, got out all of the plastic bits that fell into the hub with a qtip soaked in iso achohol and then JB welded 1/8" thick aluminum circles (2" diameter) on top that I got off of etsy haha. Cost me $8 total.

I could not get the entire sensor removed and I was not trying to damage my hub in the process.

update:
I had to clearance these caps to fit under the steering arms, but the result is pretty nice.

Last edited:

Josh's09

Why would someone want to relocate the brake fluid reservoir? I put mine in recently and was wondering if I need to move it now

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Why would someone want to relocate the brake fluid reservoir? I put mine in recently and was wondering if I need to move it now
No reason to relocate unless of course you have a reason to relocate. Sounds like you don't have a reason. Assuming you have it located as intended by DF in the pictures above.

Corgithulhu

All the Goblins get the Cobalt reservoir relocated to along side the master cylinder. The album in Adam's original post is just for the late model donors.