Throttle control and making it softer

BSinvestments

Good day, I working on tuning the Goblin a bit more and id like to soften the throttle response. Is there a way to adjust the electronic throttle something like a throttle commander?

Ross

Goblin Guru
You have a turbo LSJ engine? (You should modify your signature so we don't always have to ask... my signature will tell you how)
I only see signatures on my PC, and not on my Android phone... Anyone know if signatures are visible on an Iphone?

The LSJ has sensitive throttle once you put it in a goblin.
Chad has a solution for this.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Foot control can help by laying your right foot over onto the center tunnel and 'rolling' your foot inward to apply the throttle - keeping the outside of your foot against the tunnel. This can help support your foot from bouncing and makes for easier small throttle input movements.

BSinvestments

You have a turbo LSJ engine? (You should modify your signature so we don't always have to ask... my signature will tell you how)
I only see signatures on my PC, and not on my Android phone... Anyone know if signatures are visible on an Iphone?

The LSJ has sensitive throttle once you put it in a goblin.
Chad has a solution for this.
Awesome, thank you!
I’ll looking into the signature, never really been on forums more then lurking till now.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Foot control can help by laying your right foot over onto the center tunnel and 'rolling' your foot inward to apply the throttle - keeping the outside of your foot against the tunnel. This can help support your foot from bouncing and makes for easier small throttle input movements.
I plant my heel against the 1" square tubing right in front of the throttle pedal. It helps greatly with throttle surging issue. That and I did the spring method to it. It helped out a lot.