Search results

1. Ark :D

Need help insuring!

Probably safe to assume she meant Alaska, yeah.
  2. Ark :D

Need help insuring!

To try to help you guys out as much as possible, I wrote to Kelsey this morning, asking for a list of states they are not licensed to insure in. Here is her response, in full: Hi, Thanks for reaching out. We currently are not able to write Goblins in CA but that is hopefully temporary...
  3. Ark :D

Need help insuring!

Again people, if your preferred insurer tells you "NO!", give Kelsey Bell a call. I discovered Rally Insurance via Google while I was searching for an insurer who would not laugh at me then hang up the phone. Rally can insure in every state except North Carolina that I know of, but I am sure...
  4. Ark :D

Ark's City Goblin #187 (2008 SS/TC donor)

Sure. The monitor has a composite input via a 3.5mm jack, but I couldn't get it to take the signal from the camera. So, I had to include a small 5v composite-to-HDMI converter. Not ideal. Monitor: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XQJVXHL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1...
  5. Ark :D

Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

This is correct.
  6. Ark :D

For what it's worth, I am a spirited driver making more power than you will, @Fenix Nexen and I don't really experience either understeer or oversteer, to the best of my knowledge. I don't think it'll really be much of a thing for street-only.
  7. Ark :D

Keep it if you can, but, the Montana process does not require the title.
  8. Ark :D

Metal Mech's Goblin #397 - 2.4L N/A Standard Frame (Project Phoenix)

It was a pleasure meeting you and your son, today. Hope the seats work out for you, and good luck with your build going forward!
  9. Ark :D

[SOLD]: Seats, free to a good home (read: a Goblin builder)

These seats have been claimed.
  10. Ark :D

Ark's City Goblin #187 (2008 SS/TC donor)

2024 Changes Here's a 2023 thumbnail, for comparison: Changes include: New floor pan - The old one was in really rough shape. It was banged up from my first seat install when I built the car, and it had little holes in it where I installed the old undercar lighting. Additionally, I...
  11. Ark :D

GOTW - 4-26-24 #197 Will Jackson

Yeah, I remember your sticker-bombed donor now. Goblin turned out great!
  12. Ark :D

Stupid question.

Any Cobalt will work. If you plan to build the engine later though, avoid early-model 2.2's.
  13. Ark :D

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

I would definitely be in for one.
  14. Ark :D

Fingerprint Starter setup - Goblin #187

You'll see, this weekend. ;) I have next year's picked out already, too.
  15. Ark :D

I found out today, that the Fortin EVO-ALL module is not meant to be used in the fashion I'm using it (run a car without a key, ever), so no support will be forthcoming. Therefore, I will just plug in the transponder ring, zip-tie a key securely inside of it, and hide it away somewhere. The...
  16. Ark :D

Parts car is gone

Sounds like you're going to be building an extra Goblin, then?
  17. Ark :D

Parts car is gone

I tried to get a guy near Gettysburg to sell me his 2.0 LNF but he won't answer my messages. Typical I guess.
  18. Ark :D

Can I buy the offroad goblin? Yes I searched

Unfortunately, no. It was discontinued a few years ago. A built one occasionally pops up for sale in Classifieds, though.
  19. Ark :D

Lo and behold, after two months, this setup is no longer working correctly. I reflashed the Fortin module, rechecked all the wiring, and relearned/reprogrammed the key. I've got an email out to Fortin Support but I am not too hopeful. I'll pretend the module is installed in an unmolested...