2007 SS/SC disassembled donor for sale- Make me an offer

BigWaveDave

Make me an offer I can't refuse!!!

I bought the donor from Jeff Terry after he had already disassembled the 2007 Cobalt SS/SC. There are a ton of new parts here, along with a new set of tires, wheels, new-still-in-the-box Corbeau seats & seat mounts. I had a shop put in a new timing chain set as soon as I got all the donor parts home. The AC Compressor mod has been done and a new Serpentine belt installed. Every donor part you need to assemble a Goblin is here.

Note: the wiring harness service needs to be done, either by you or Lonnie.

Why am I selling? Good question. I ordered my kit two years ago, in February of 22, was assigned Chassis #417 and was a few weeks away from taking delivery when I got Phished. My savings account, including the cash to pay DF Kit Car, was stolen. For the last 2 yeas I've tried to amass the 13,000 to pay for the kit, but with inflation and my fixed retirement income, it's just not going to happen. I'm giving up and moving on.

This is pickup only. I'm in Georgia, about 30 minutes south of Macon in Warner Robins. The engine is on a rolling dolly, so a trailer with a ramp would be the best way to get it loaded, unless you have a portable engine hoist that you'd bring with at time of pickup. I don't have an engine hoist. I have invoices for a bunch of the new parts that I can email upon request. The PDF file is too big for this post. DM me with your email address and contact info.

I'll want $500 via Venmo or Zelle from the eventual buyer for a hold/deposit, with the remaining in cash upon pickup.

The 3 black/yellow totes have all the nuts, bolts, small bits and parts.

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Dave, sorry to hear that. Unfortunately life throws us curve balls sometimes and recovering from them requires sacrificing the wants to meet the needs. Good luck and hope that things get better for you soon.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
{Like I need another project?} I know it doesn't fix the loss but maybe a less expensive route? Had you considered returning all of this goodness to a Cobalt body? I've seen many viable recipients languishing around.(I'm near Columbus, GA) They claim the SS's are fun in their own right! Do all the weight saving mods you can, throw out the interior for a race bucket AND gut everything not nailed down!! I think it would still make a fun car! Or if you like how my GOB-BALT turns out I'll (remotely)walk you through that project. I'm working on three simple pieces to mount the subframe in the back. Still working on simplifying my L/R upper engine mounts.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
If you have a Saws all and can do some simple welding this could clear that mess from your garage and make it roll. I have an 07 victim(blk, 2.2, F23) somewhat gutted already by a 24hrs Lemons group. It rolls. 678-464-3341. I am on a time crunch, after 1 September I'll be hard to get on the phone.(be in NZ til Christmas) Let's get this party started! Or not as the case may be.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
You need a main harness? Have you checked with DF? They have some used parts available. Also, when you say, "main harness" are you meaning a completed one for a Goblin or the body and dash harnesses from a donor?

r2red

You need a main harness? Have you checked with DF? They have some used parts available. Also, when you say, "main harness" are you meaning a completed one for a Goblin or the body and dash harnesses from a donor?
I'll call DF tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.
Main/body harness, finished or not. Either.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I am taking an 09/07 car apart. now if I just knew for sure that all body harnesses were the same. I have to compare the ends at the fuse panel with the ones on an SS. If you have the ends I could compare them. I am near Columbus. GA. look back in this thread for my number and text first so I know your number.