84 Fiero Endurance Racecar

Justinreed7

I like anything that goes fast
First test day and put in about 140 laps of good testing. Talladega Gran Prix is the best testing opportunity with their open car test days they host once a month. Quali lap was a 1:09.8, solid race pace was 1:12-13s all day.
IMG_8655.png
IMG_8652.png
IMG_8656.png
IMG_8654.png
IMG_8653.png
IMG_8651.png
IMG_8633.png

I threw it on the scales the night before and was pleased to see the results as well. 2300lbs loaded up with fuel
IMG_8623.jpeg

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
Nice work! A lot of laps the first time out. Any issues that cropped up during your sessions or find anything you might want to change/ enhance?
Great balance f/r and l/r. The stance of car looks good too.
How does the handling progess as you burn off fuel?

Justinreed7

I like anything that goes fast
Nice work! A lot of laps the first time out. Any issues that cropped up during your sessions or find anything you might want to change/ enhance?
Great balance f/r and l/r. The stance of car looks good too.
How does the handling progess as you burn off fuel?
-A loose shifter cable arose in the 2nd session, that was easily fixed tho.
-fuel cut out in right turns on throttle with about 5 gallons still in the tank. Can fix that by moving the left side hydramat to the back left corner.
-IATs were 150-170 all day. Need to run proper ducting the the back intercooler and also run an intake tube from the turbo inlet to outside of the engine bay. It’s sucking out engine bay air, I’m sure that’s a big reason.
-handling didn’t change much. The only way to really notice was to push 100% and over drive a corner on entry. With low fuel it rotated better, but still had a slight push the whole day. That would be greatly improved with some much needed front camber. I’ll have to redrill the upper ball joint holes and move it further in on the control arm.