Dyno video - Whos is it???!!!

Ross

Goblin Guru
That is Lonny's old Orange car that he used to give everyone test rides in. Got a new "Carbon Farbon" wrap, and a turbo now. Not sure who bought it, but it was sold last year.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I’m surprised the z54 only did 335whp (not knocking it!!!). Thought it would’ve done more. I have the z57 and was hoping for close to 400whp. Did they say if there was more on the table from the z54, like they stopped because of the stock internals kinda thing?

Scott Geyer

I’m surprised the z54 only did 335whp (not knocking it!!!). Thought it would’ve done more. I have the z57 and was hoping for close to 400whp. Did they say if there was more on the table from the z54, like they stopped because of the stock internals kinda thing?
Yep. They said I got another 100hp with some internal mods

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Yep. They said I got another 100hp with some internal mods
That’s a relief :D I did all internal mods including the stage 2 turbo cams, and 82lb springs with ported head. Thanks for the feedback.

How’s the drive ability with their tune?

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
My LDK with stock internals - balance shafts and z54 did 440whp last summer!

Nuker-

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Nuker, isn't yours also running on E85 with the E85 injectors?
Nope just dyno tuned on 93. I run 100 sometimes on the weekends!

Nuker-

Edit, But I do have the upgraded opal injectors. But the duty cycle is not anywhere near close to max.

Davidljones88

Nope just dyno tuned on 93. I run 100 sometimes on the weekends!

Nuker-

Edit, But I do have the upgraded opal injectors. But the duty cycle is not anywhere near close to max.
How's the car treating you still? I have a LDK with a new z54 installed and Opel injectors. It's currently in a shop for a dynotune. I was hoping to get around 350hp.