LaunchPad's Legacy Car Project

LaunchPad

So I was asked about my MAIN project (there are two more major projects in the works I may mention a bit later) being worked when not to my Wed goblin build days. (This is what I actually do 40-60 hours a week- was not really wanting to put that out there too much.) To oversimplify this project is a mix of my 28 Bugatti (replica) and the super stalker- but with a LS3 engine. My business partner is the concept originator, and he calls it a "Miller Ford" though it turns out it is almost TWICE as wide as a Miller Ford because the mechanic (who road along for the races) back in those days actually had a cut out in the seat to put his arm around the driver and that car was front wheel drive. . .

I call it the Legacy car because it is VERY old school in appearance and my business partner is 80- but he funds the projects so he picks what i fab up. Lol

Here are some of my Bugatti pics- note boat tail and open "seating", long hood yada yada

So basically, a Lotus 7 or Low-cost style type of frame, an LS3 motor, and a triangulated 4 link rear on 29inch (i am thinking at the moment) wheels

Attachments

Last edited:

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
So more to come shortly!
I haven't run across the Miller Ford! FWD with a Flattie, WOW, pretty cool! The body is lovely in it's simplicity, The MF and the Bugatti appear to share Driver Placement. IIRC the Bugatti is RWD? I don't think the MF is well known enough to show as primary inspiration but obviously deserves to be mentioned! Ya need to start a collection of your inspirations for each particular car, you're gonna need a bigger beer fridge to display them on!:cool: