A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Howdy! I commented on your post about misc small parts... I have been looking all over for the red cap that goes on the positive terminal of the fuse box... or the entire lid if that's one piece I suppose... didn't really look into how it attaches.

If you happen to find one I will gladly pay what you want for it plus shipping of course.

My address is 70 Trellis Ct Clayton NC 27520
    A
    ah.b.normal
    Ok, I'll try to get that out to you this week.
    A
    ah.b.normal
    Rauq. I follow things you post, you are always helpful! ME? I'm still on the road, no Goblin kit in my future(so far). I helped complete a "stalled" Goblin. It is completed and driving now.(this is the second build I've helped with.) Owner was in Ft. Worth TX and my son had just added to his family, in FW(another grand son!) I return to my shop April 1 for 2 months of thrashing! Wish me luck!
    A
    ah.b.normal
    While in FW, Red Oak, TX was only an hour south of us. I got to visit the DF facility and met with Adam. We were glad to finally meet, as I had sparked his interest 3 years ago when I was considering RWD swap on an HHR. That idea foundered when it became apparent I would lose the back seat.(Grandkid seats) Enter GOB-BALT!
    A
    ah.b.normal
    I am in "Other Builds"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…