Recent content by Gtstorey

1. G

GM Low Speed Data Wires

I would probably start checking the various connections at the bcm since it still runs and the bcm seems to act like the central data point. or bring it my house and we will put a diagnostic scanner on it and see if that tells us anything.
  2. G

GM Low Speed Data Wires

Not very good at keeping numbers. Send it to me.
  3. G

GM Low Speed Data Wires

Found it. I may be in Huntsville this evening or fairly early Sunday morning.
  4. G

Spark plugs.

There could also be issues with the tune also.
  5. G

GM Low Speed Data Wires

If it was mine, I would probably start hunting down the correct Saturn Vue and the EPS controller from eBay and take the EPS out of the high speed chain and get better steering control.
  6. G

GM Low Speed Data Wires

I don’t think that your results mean anything after you turn the key, I don’t think I’ve ever seen any values for key on. Disconnect tests are what you should see, once you disconnect a module past the power steering, all you will see is the resistor in the PS. I would guess that you have an...
  7. G

Power Steering Issue

The later models ground those wires based upon turning direction.
  8. G

Tow-Rig - 2003 Silverado 1500HD - Quadrasteer

I thought this a tow rig. Put a trailer on it and it will be level, level without a trailer will be nose up with a trailer. Did people worry about wheel gap before car shows on tv or internet? I never heard anyone say anything about that before then.
  9. G

LaunchPad & OldB1's technology demonstrator -09 SS donar- #109

Boost pressure sensor can be go any size tube, it is just measuring pressure.
  10. G

Are getting an autocorrect that is changing maf to map? all sizes of MAF tubing available on eBay. No real reason a 3” maf won’t work but it will need more tuning and more important to get some straight length before and after the maf. If MAP is what you really meant, and actually low res...
  11. G

No way to really get to those spacers on an assemble car but the best I can from the one I can almost get to is somewhere between 9/16 & 5/8. I get a no go with a full 5/8 metal ruler.
  12. G

I'm not sure that many are going to remember what "K21D" is. What spacers are you talking about? And if this has to with transmission mounting, it probably depends on what you are using/donor. Which you should add to your signature.
  13. G

I guess you are talking about the pressure sensor used pre throttle body to measure boost (referred to as low res boost sensor on HPT forum). This doesn't have to even actually mounted in the pipe. You can tie it in with vacuum tubing and remote mount it using a barb fitting if you want to.
  14. G

Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

I welded coupling nuts into the bottom of the channel and have bolts vertical through the cap.