Ghostknife's #383 Track SS/SC

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Yea it fits well. Should be getting the base tune tomorrow for first fire. And I still have to drop some stuff off for powder coat next Tuesday. All I can do until it’s warm enough to get out and rip.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I try not to bash on anyone’s automotive desires. We are all car guys and that a good thing………B U T…… that’s the dumbest trend ever o_O well there’s stance too….and a few others :rolleyes:

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I try not to bash on anyone’s automotive desires. We are all car guys and that a good thing………B U T…… that’s the dumbest trend ever o_O well there’s stance too….and a few others :rolleyes:
Squat? Hmmm, when form finally triumphs over function we will all be good looking corpses; and if we're lucky it will only take about 2 weeks. :the Anti-Oscar Wilde

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Hey hey... don't leave out those stupid fitment wheel trucks, too.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Which stupid wheel trend? The stick them completely outside the wheel wells:
b2e974d5a4eb5ad1869c55f3050dc3fe.jpg

Or the wheels with rubber bands for tires:
cad11189cdeefb31d0a23b2cada79dc6.jpg

Or the jack it into the sky and don't have enough money for tires to fill up the wheel wells:
1623262943688.jpeg

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Between my schedule, the weather, and the kid I have not been able to get out and do the shake down run on the goblin. I’m on nights this week so maybe Thursday or Friday.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Took the car out for the maiden voyage, it drove. Thinking the ZZP oil return is getting me, getting oil pushed out the turbo on acceleration. Hope I didn’t mess the seals up too bad. Worst case $130 mistake and I’ll rebuild. Regardless I will be pulling the oil pan this week and tapping the upper pan VS the drain plug return.