Parts car is gone

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
That hood has got ro be worth 25 HP and 15 MPH to the top end of any Cobalt it's installed on! :D
Dr. Squatch, that hood might be just the thing to vent the rad on my Mid Engine build. I am in Greenville but mucho housekeeping(shop keeping) has been burnin my days so far. Gotta keep the shop owner happy(organization) and help pay the light bill(fill and haul shredder cars). Spring Cleaning is the order of the week?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I'm sure @comegetjoe could be obliged to part with his speed-hood to make Gobalt look the part it is meant to play! :p I'm sure a deal could be struck and a pickup during one of your future traveling adventures taking place. ;)

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
As of right now the hood and the reasonably good looking duckbill trunklid are spoken for.

I think I wanted to sit on this for a few days and see, but I think I'm just going to move forward and officially move this to a parts thread.

Within the hour I'll be doing compression checks, scoping and videoing the motor for anyone interested. Hoping to find more goodies while doing so.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Last call for turbo car parts guys. I'm going to try and get the car removed in a couple days.
I'm trying to remember what is goblin specific and pull it, but I won't be saving things like whooped-130k suspension, but I'm having brain farts with what's needed for us.
Ive got basics that are obvious.

Let me explain in my build thread why the motor is NOT for sale. :cool:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I tried to get a guy near Gettysburg to sell me his 2.0 LNF but he won't answer my messages. Typical I guess.