Search results

1. Jareth

Hide & Seek Champion

2. Jareth

I won another auction.

I’m on a roll, I won another auction, this time for Ron’s Goblin :)
  3. Jareth

Not sure that I can be considered an other build.

Just bought this 1931 Ford Model A (Street Rod) can not at the moment consider it a project as it doesn’t really need anything. Will feel like forever as I wait for it to be shipped from Portland Oregon. http://cascadiaclassics.com/current-inventory
  4. Jareth

So what’s this?

Went to local Cars & Coffee in the 239 and saw this, anyone know what it is?
  5. Jareth

What is this?

A friend at work sent me this picture asking if it was mine when he saw it in the parking garage, sent he a message that it wasn’t. Curious does anyone know what it is?
  6. Jareth

Did not want to be that guy.

Did not want to be that guy, but guess what I need help with some connections :( I have these three all in the same area and only one matting connection near by. So even before posting this I found one of the connected underneath the suoerchger. This one will connect to one of the two left...
  7. Jareth

Goblin Camper

May I get your opinion if the Goblin would have any issues towing this little camper, dry weight is 580lbs. https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2017-little-guy-mypod-travel-trailer-floorplan-mx-tr33422
  8. Jareth

Just found Goblin 4-sale in Florida

Just found Goblin 4-sale in Florida, wonder why not posted here? https://www.facebook.com/groups/663400790375996/permalink/4806036299445737/
  9. Jareth

DF Kit Quick Release Steering Wheel

Has anyone been able to actually wire the horn in the "DF Kit Quick Release Steering Wheel" on Goblin 1.0 it was so tight in there I gave up trying, and just used the switch on the button panel. Have not tried yet on 2.0 so I figured I should ask?
  10. Jareth

Facebook Marketplace Not Worth My Time

So posted all of this on Facebook Marketplace for $400 and after dozens of messages and run around with stupid questions I pulled the add and will just cut it up and put it out for trash. Just not worth my time of effort. .
  11. Jareth

Supercharged or Turbocharged

Can anyone post links to videos where the sound of a Supercharged Goblin can be compared to a Turbocharged Goblin? I added a poll up above. .
  12. Jareth

Gas Tank

Are there different styles of gas tanks that are shipped? Why does this one have a recess, mine does not. .
  13. Jareth

The Build Shopping List

Thought I would create a list of all the parts I found for purchase that I used on my two builds, perhaps it will help you with your build? Planted Seat Brackets Cobalt Replacement Alternator Bazooka 24 Inch Soundbar Waterproof Inline 12-Volt Power Switch Wireless Bluetooth DBC-G2...
  14. Jareth

Equivalent of Chevy Cobalt today

So before stumbling across the Goblin I had never even heard of a Chevy Cobalt SS? Are there any cars today that would be the equivalent of what a Cobalt SS was in its day? .
  15. Jareth

Car Transport

This would be a cool way to transport our Goblins .
  16. Jareth

Outdoor Carpet

I’m contemplating putting some thin outdoor carpet between the flooring and the frame? Only downside I see is that it may wear out someday and I’ll need to drill out the rivets to replace? What ever floor mats I used on Goblin 1.0 always moved while climbing in and out. .
  17. Jareth

Early Year Model Vs Late Year Model

Where is the beak between Early and Late model Cobalt's? Is a 2007 considered a late model when it comes to references in the videos?
  18. Jareth

Her Name is River

Last night we attended a Charity Event for “Big Cypress German Shepard Rescue” and immediately feel in love with this little girl, 10 week old with a name of “River” that was up for adoption. It was a great event and the minute we got home my wife was on the computer filling out an adoption...
  19. Jareth

New Toy - 35 Anniversary , 2002 Camaro Z28 Convertible

So was not even in the market for another car but a guy at work texted me a car he saw on Craigslist, he knows I like low mileage older cars, this one only having 26K miles on her and a $10,000 asking price. Looks and drives like brand new. Needless to say, I have another toy. In background...
  20. Jareth

Torque Wrench

I was contemplating purchasing a new Torque Wrench, does anyone have a favorite brand\model? .