Front splitter installation and reviews

Sebnuts

How is the black bracket attached? Is there another bracket behind that bolted in front of (or behind) the upper control arm?
The black bracket is my harbor freight tow bar mount. It is bolted through the tube where the upper control arm originally mounted (I moved the mount for my setup).

RITDR

Got my splitter finished up today.
Using supports really firms it up! Before adding them it was possible to push down on it and see it flex.

I had custom pins made that utilize the tow bar mount. Using the retaining pins on the top will allow them to be removed easily when I tow the car. (Which isn’t often)

Attachments

95Blitz

Goblin Guru
Got my splitter finished up today.
Using supports really firms it up! Before adding them it was possible to push down on it and see it flex.

I had custom pins made that utilize the tow bar mount. Using the retaining pins on the top will allow them to be removed easily when I tow the car. (Which isn’t often)
Nice well thought out...

Desert Sasqwatch

Bigfoot Goblin
Little things make a big difference. One important one is sealing up the big open space under the nose and making a flat surface back to the b-pillar. This reduces front end lift as much or more than having the air split by the flat plane of the splitter. And the open hole (if you have it) for the heat exchanger is minimized for disruption of the under car airflow.