Lnf trims

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Several thoughts after review of the tune & Logs.

You still have P0037 & 38, heater codes for B1S2 on, might be the cause for CL-fault.

Your MAF curve is pretty far off actual, that's why it has trouble running with the MAF correction set to 1. You have values of way over 1 which means the MAF curve is out by somewhere close to 25-30% in some areas. Spend enough time on the MAF curve and the corrections shouldn't be off by much more than +/- 0.05 and most of the table will +/- 0.01 or less. If you are running a stock diameter maf tube, you might try setting the MAF curve back to stock as a starting point. You might post a picture of your air intake setup if not the stock df layout.

It's a little hard to comment much beyond that since you channel list needs a lot of work. Send me your email by PM and I can send you a channel list, tables and graphs that will be a lot more useful. I think your enrichment table may need some work but hard to say without seeing what boost is doing.

And you need to confirm part number on your map sensors correlate to the linear/offset in your tune file. It matches GM 3 bar sensors but always best to confirm.