Looking to Buy/Trade a Ducati for your Goblin

AGoblin

Update on some details

2013 Ducati 848 Evo Corse Se 1 of 749
2 Owners
2500 miles
It was originally purchased in MD by the first owner who had ridden 399 miles before using it as a display piece in his office. I purchased it in the summer of 2017 here in MD where it currently resides and since then have only put on 2100 miles mainly on backroads with the occasional highway ride. Never tracked . Oil changed every 300 miles and before every seasonal storage , it has been kept indoors in a climate controlled environment and has never been ridden in the rain . The bike has a few modifications
-Rapid bike auto tune
-Akraprovik carbon fiber exhaust
-Speedymoto triple tree
-Heli raised handle bars for a bit more of an upright position for comfort
-Rear tidy kit with integrated turn signals in taillight
Bike has been in hibernation and was not ridden this season , I do have everything needed to do a nice fresh seasonal tune up . Amsoil oil
Brake fluid
Clutch fluid
Anti freeze
New anti gravity battery
Nothing but the best for this beautiful motorcycle since day one
Bike has been flawless since the day I bought it and has only required regular maintenance. The only flaw is that there are some minor cosmetic blemishes in the fairings from storage . I would also recommend getting near tires in the near future . If you have any questions let me know . Thanks for looking

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
Details? Year, mileage, etc. Oh, and your location. Nevermind...your second post came just as I was posting this one.

AGoblin

Someone needs to buy the bike and get it on the track, where it can shine. :cool:

I agree lol you wanna trade and be the ONE .
Over the years I’ve realized I enjoy the openness of riding more than the leaning . I recently took out something similar for the first time , a Miata based Exocet and it was a blast . But I really want the mid engine setup .

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Haha. Only 1 Italian bike in the garage at a time. :p

They both have their place. I love running the goblin on the backroads and the track, but there‘s nothing like dragging a knee on bike while on the track. :cool:

AGoblin

Haha. Only 1 Italian bike in the garage at a time. :p

They both have their place. I love running the goblin on the backroads and the track, but there‘s nothing like dragging a knee on bike while on the track. :cool:
Yeah I hear ya man I completely understand. Sound like you’re apart of both scenes if you know anybody that might be interested in purchasing let them know. Might be able to work something out to help fund a goblin . Thanks in advance man

MattyP

I would take this trade if I didnt just get my Goblin on the road for next season. If you still have this come the 2025 spring season let me know and I would probably be happy to trade.