Parts wanted to make race goblin Street Legal

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Steering wheel shaft and blinker turn signal set up
wire harness for head lights , blinkers , cruise control and etc.
Power steering setup

Could I use the wire harness from a basic automatic cobalt, sense I don’t need most of the wire harness sense I have a standalone wire harness already. THEY HAVE 3 of those at the junk yard.

Whats the best way to get a speedometer setup without the cobalt cluster, I need to hook up a fuel gauge will I need to put a cobalt fuel pump in and run a wire from that to a fuel gauge ,I have a standalone fuel pump , I have a lot of gauges already

I have the fuel tank and mirrors, blinkers, taillight and other stuff coming from DF

Attachments

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
how important is cruise control? You could get a standalone light kit for it, there are plenty available for hot rods and restorations.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
If you are also running the cobalt fuse box? If so you should have all you need to wire in the lights (and I don't remember what actually pin out from the fuse box) It should be a matter of using the wiring diagrams to re-pin wires in to make the original connections. It might be easier to do an aftermarket set up though.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
If you are also running the cobalt fuse box? If so you should have all you need to wire in the lights (and I don't remember what actually pin out from the fuse box) It should be a matter of using the wiring diagrams to re-pin wires in to make the original connections. It might be easier to do an aftermarket set up though.
I don’t have fuse box
I run an OBD cluster that works really well.
which one did you get, there are so many different ones.

Attachments

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Without the stock fuse box for head lights, which I know the head lights feed out of, I would likely buy an after market fuse-relay combo like this
12-24V Auto 11-way Fuse Relay Box Waterproof Universal Block Holder with 11 Fuse | eBay
and just use the stock Cobalt headlight/turnsignal stalk to control the relays and add in led flasher relays for the turn signals. I had to do this partway on mine since so many of the eternal relays in the fuse box had failed. I wish I had seen the combo I linked above when I did mine since I used a separate fuse panel with individual relays.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
which one did you get, there are so many different ones.
This is what I'm running right now. It fits on top of the steering column and below the hood.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Thank you everybody for all the recommendations, I like them all ! Doesn’t seem to complicated to get everything working :D

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Here is a video of an OBD that I have, I can fit up to six gauges on my phone or you could use a 7-10" tablet for a bigger display.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
If you need a power steering setup, I think I have everything you need minus the light stalk.

Edit: Zoom, I love that you bought Ken's gobo if that's what happened lol