Possible Vacuum Leak at Brake Booster

Rauq

Goblin Guru
How's your tuning going? Looks like Al is now with OTTP...

Hope everything's going well, let us know if you are ever looking for more input from the group!

finazzoty

Hey @Rauq - appreciate you checking back in. It’s going. Winter has been a bit of a wash and I kinda had to put things on hold. Tyler at ZZP has been helping me out since Al is gone now. I believe I mentioned to you before as well, but it turns out the issue was the stupid OTTP fuel rail (or my installation of it rather) - long story short, I had the brackets backwards, which was ever so slightly changing the angle of the injectors (in my defense, there were no instructions to indicate the correct orientation lol).

As soon as it gets warm enough, I’m going to hit the ground running for the next stages of the tune. Still on gate pressure, and for the most part, everything feels pretty good. I do get a bit of “choking” around 6k. Almost like it’s hitting the rev limiter maybe? Not sure about this part yet

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Sounds good! I know I didn't drive much between November and February, which should motivate me to work on my car more then, but... you obviously know how it is! Keep us posted on progress and if you're ever looking for any input, we're around!