Racing seat mounting?

Spague

I have racing seats with the "L" Brackets how are they to be mounted in my Goblin?
I have racing seats with the "L" Brackets how are they to be mounted in my Goblin?

I have seate that were supplied by DF. The brackets(non adjustible) only fit one way. So brackets in the floor first and align to holes to mount. look to see that seat bracket align side to side left then right. Then take each bracket and attach it to the seat. Just bolt the floor brackets to the seats loosly at first. Place seat assembly in car and tighten up assembly. Some people have used spacers to add a little lift to the rear of the seat for confort. realy it is your preferance. Hope that helps.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
L-brackets like these?
20230609_125506.jpg

They mount to the side of your (assuming) aluminum seats and bolt to the frame.
20230609_133727.jpg

If using the DF supplied seats, the brackets are designed to bolt to frame without any modification. If you are using aftermarket seats, the brackets may need to be modified to fit properly and additional set rail mount locations may need to be added to the frame.

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
So,,,, after 5.5 hours. I have the driver seat mounted in the car !!! I utilized the Cobalt sliders. Let me tell you , there was a lot of drilling and grinding out the factory rivets! I turned the "L" Brackets around and bolted the Cobalt sliders on them. Ended up being the exact distance!
I did something similar and love how it worked out.