Mahkoi's new project.

Mahkoi

Be warned, when you build a toy car the wife might get jealous. So with that said I'm driving to North Carolina tomorrow to pick up and trailer back to Michigan the wife's new project. I told her she needed to find something rust free and supposedly she found it. I'll find out when I actually see the car if that's the case. Had to trade company cars with another guy at work since this is a touch over what my little wrangler can handle for towing capacity. Which means I get to see how the Jeep Wagoneer with the 3.0L twin turbo straight six tows for 10 hours (feelin all sorts of fancy). This is also an opportunity for some weekend fun on the forum. Who ever can guess what I'm picking up I'll send you a t-shirt from the DF store. If it stalls out I'll drop some hints. First hint I'll give is it's capable in its own way but doesn't come anywhere close to the performance of the Goblin. Have at it

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
“First hint I'll give is it's capable in its own way but doesn't come anywhere close to the performance of the Goblin.”

That only removes about 0.01% of the cars ever built.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
FJ40 did some snooping didn't realize you were Stellantis, prob wouldn't be caught dead in a Toyoter

slow and 4wd
rust free points to old
worth traveling for means fairly uncommon
over towing limit means it's not like a kei truck
capable... but not in speed?

CJ7

Mahkoi

FJ40 did some snooping didn't realize you were Stellantis, prob wouldn't be caught dead in a Toyoter

slow and 4wd
rust free points to old
worth traveling for means fairly uncommon
over towing limit means it's not like a kei truck
capable... but not in speed?

CJ7
Not a CJ7

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Willys? Pre-1960? Or maybe a Jeepster? Second son wants a 50's Willis truck so bad he can't sleep. Older son wants everything + another horse and The Daughter already has my little truck! Children!? But ya can't have grand kids without them.:rolleyes:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Or the most unusual vehicle of all time - a Suzuki X90. It's 4x4, slow, old (if your a Millennial), will rust out quick if it lives outside of a desert climate, and not too many we sold in the US.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I'm hoping if it's a CJ you're not going to make us guess which one...

First gen Cummins?