Mahkoi's new project.

Mahkoi

Maybe everything is ok and you found the smoking gun?
Yeah that would be nice. The wife still plans on a powetrain upgrade in the future and would like to make it a manual. But if we can get it running with the original 2.9 v6 auto that gets her on the road quicker so she can see what other changes she'd like to make.

Markm

Good find. Check the flexplate carefully, I’ve replaced many of those in the bronco 2 with cracks

Mahkoi

Good find. Check the flexplate carefully, I’ve replaced many of those in the bronco 2 with cracks
Thanks! Knowing me, that thought would have popped in my head after I had reassembled it and was ready to start.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
My dad had one when I was growing up. It had 410 locking axles with manual hub. That little thing went everywhere the big trucks went and placed they couldn’t. I drove it to high school and would park in on the snow mounds in the winters

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
My dad had one when I was growing up. It had 410 locking axles with manual hub. That little thing went everywhere the big trucks went and placed they couldn’t. I drove it to high school and would park in on the snow mounds in the winters
The Bronco II made the Suzuki Samurai seem like an ok Idea! The Daihatsu ROCKY IS ALMOST Bronco II sized and a well liked, hot selling car/trucklet in Asia. Most people have not spent any time around the original Jeep, it's not the as big as most imagine. I parked my 17 (stock) Wrangler beside one, they are very narrow. The wheels on it seemed too tall.