Goblin picture game

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Hold up, don't distract him. I wanna see how the science project turns out.
Ark :D, I am happy everyone understands the steps required to get from here to there! Sorry Makhoi, I'm working as fast as my life will allow! ;) It's great to know you and other's are rooting for me! ****Just now at our daughter's wedding in Billings. Summer was in Ft. Worth, TX welcoming a second Grandson and helping Josh09 get his Goblin to it's successful Solo Day! Even though, some GOB-BALT progress is being made! I have a main harness that I am stretching the wires from the big plug on the ECM was, through the firewall seal, across the floor to the ECM's new location back by the engine. Very boring work! Hoping to get by Desert Sasquach's place around Turkey Day.(Mmmm! He promised us Tamale's and beer!) Christmas back in Ft. Worth to stay with grand kids and visit Josh09's Goblin.(Josh owes us a nice dinner, or a backyard steak nite.) Then to Galveston for a month or so and to taunt the Houston crowd into a group day at the beach in winter. Then we work our way back to the Garage with a stop in Dothan, AL to drop in on 95Blitz and his Goblin. My goal is to drive GOB-BALT on Hot Rod Power Tour June 2024.

Desert Sasqwatch

Bigfoot Goblin
Change of plans for Turkeyday, will be out of town that week. Family decided to get together in Michigan. Looks like the tamales and beer will have to wait for another opportunity. Sorry. :(