LSJ-T parts SOLD

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Hey all, I posted it on the Facebook but I’ll post here too. Is anyone on here looking to go LSJ-T? I have a basically complete kit that I am looking to sell. Just found out I’m going to be a dad and would like to re-allocate funds. Located in MI, shipping might be a issue but am willing to box it all up.

0 mile S257.63ar ZZP
T3 exhaust manifold ZZP
Adaptor for lsj intake ZZP
OTTP belt adapter
Turbo swap intake ZZP
Precision wastegate
Wastegate dump tube
Tial BOV
Lsj oil pan
Oil feed and return lines ZZP
Air to air intercooler
Dual fan setup for intercooler
Box of new piping and couplings for I/C
80lb injectors

Thinking $2700 for the kit. Open to reasonable offers. If you’re in MI I can deliver or meet up.

Attachments

Esstover

By Port Huron
Ok. I’m in WV but I visit Midland often for work. I just got my goblin moving under its own power but do have long term plans to turbo swap. Hate to miss a good deal but it might be a little early. I’ll think about it and might check back next time I make the trip north.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Ok. I’m in WV but I visit Midland often for work. I just got my goblin moving under its own power but do have long term plans to turbo swap. Hate to miss a good deal but it might be a little early. I’ll think about it and might check back next time I make the trip north.
lmk I’m in Clare quite often and am passing through Midland on the way.

devianteng

Which A2A intercooler are you selling? I don't need the injectors and the S257 is the snail I want to run, but I'm considering this kit.

I'm pondering A2A to the LSJ intake, and keeping the A2W loop for the laminova cores. Why choose one or the other when you can have both! :D

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Or one of those bike trailers behind the Goblin. Hot exhaust fumes make kids stronger.
I was thinking mounting the car seat to the roof of the car!

Which A2A intercooler are you selling? I don't need the injectors and the S257 is the snail I want to run, but I'm considering this kit.

I'm pondering A2A to the LSJ intake, and keeping the A2W loop for the laminova cores. Why choose one or the other when you can have both! :D
Its a generic one from ebay.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Feels weird to hear that! Just heard the babies heartbeat for the first time yesterday.
You will never regret what you do for your kids! You will hopefully discover a path fully intwined and always amazing. My oldest son soon after the birth of his first child told me "it is very confusing, in this instance adding to Love doesn't divide it, Love multiplies??" I figger that proves Love doesn't apply to Math and Math doesn't apply to Love!